Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kendall and Kylie Jenner


Most of you probably know who Kylie and Kendall are if not they are Kris Jenner's daughters and Kendall is a model and Kylie is also a model but her thing is acting... and they are Kardashian's"half" sisters :) they have inspired me with their casual and edgy style like I love their clothes and they are both really really pretty so today's post it will be about Kendall and Kylie. Kendall is 16 and Kylie is 15.

If u haven't seen their picture or anything here is it :
                                                                       
Kylie Jenner


Kendall Jener

 
Kendall is more casual and more sophisticated and Kylie is more edgy like she wears a lot of leather and black and dark colors. I really cant say which style I like more cuz I really like both of them and u can easily "steal" their style its basically jeans and a shirt and its not that basic cuz they have really awesome clothes and they put a lot of stuff together so I love it :) And because I love the way they dress I am also really casual now like I just put jeans on and a shirt and I don't know its really comfortable and yeah its look stylish at least for me cuz its casual and u can wear it every day. Here are some pics of their every day style :)
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 which style do u like more Kylie's or Kendall's ?? comment which one is your favourite I like both of them so much but I will go with Kylie :) and I can't choose which one is prettier both of them are perfect <3 :3

- Vicky 

No comments:

Post a Comment